PRODUCTS FOR EXTERIOR WATCH MAINTENANCE
WristClean formulas were designed to clean, beautify, and preserve your watch safely & gently while not jeopardizing your watch’s factory condition. All of WristClean’s formulas are manufactured, bottled and labeled in the USA under high-quality control.
- Watch cleaner was designed to rid the exterior of your watch of impurities, often accumulated from your skin and the environment or activity the watch is worn (e.g. salt-water). Your skin secrets oils and salts that accumulate in your watch crevices (case and/or bracelet or strap). When not cleaned properly, these impurities can build up over time causing harm or further wear to the watch itself. WristClean’s watch cleaner gently emulsifies these impurities from your watch surfaces gently, restoring a clean factory finish. Its formula was designed to be gentler on waterproof gaskets (pH-balanced, water-based) and leave a no-film finish. It is optimally “balance-blended” to achieve the ideal ratio between effectiveness and gentleness. Void of harsh chemicals – naphtha (a flammable petroleum product), solvents, alkaline chemicals, chlorine, and heavy metals. To the contrary, generic cleaners are too harsh for the unique needs of watches and gels prolong unnecessary exposure to waterproof gaskets. WristClean’s watch cleaner is safe for all metals (yellow gold, white gold, rose gold, stainless steel, rhodium, platinum, titanium, etc.), safe on all crystals (sapphire, acrylic, non-reflective coatings), and safe for all Non-Metal Surfaces (vulcanized rubber, FKM, silicon, ceramic).
- Rubber Strap Care was designed to clean and preserve your rubber strap by returning conditioners to the strap itself. This aids in resisting damage from body oils and salts and postpones cracking, discoloration, and wear.
- Leather Strap Care was designed to clean and condition your leather straps to postpone cracking and wear by keeping your straps soft and supple.
- NATO/Canvas Strap Care was designed to clean and rid your straps of odors, impurities and dirt. This powerful enzyme cleaner lifts stains and odor.
MICROFIBER & WATCH BRUSHES
Microfiber cloths and watch brushes were designed to minimize and reduce scratches and micro-marring from accumulating on your watch surfaces. Surface areas that are highly polished are more prone to scratches or gathering feather-like scratches.
- Microfiber cloths were designed to reduce scratches and micro-marring. WristClean’s 4 grade-rating system (by softness, thickness, rigidity, absorption) helps watch owners better understand the characteristics of each of its cloths. Each cloth was designed to “level” the microfiber strands to avoid additional harm to highly polished surfaces. To the contrary, “fluffy” watch towels with varying height levels of microfiber, comparable to the idea of valleys and mountains, pose more harm to delicate surfaces. When tested on a Rolex Deepsea clasp, viewable in the sunlight, micro-marring accumulated after one usage of the cloth. While many of these towels are fashionable and becoming more popular because they look soft and luxurious, it is our recommendation to avoid these. WristClean’s plain “level” microfiber with a soft edge are much softer and gentler on highly-polished surfaces, despite their ordinary design.
- Watch brushes were designed to be used on delicate watch surfaces and to safely clean between crevices of the watch case and/or bracelet. To the contrary, jewelry brushes, utility brushes and toothbrushes are way too harsh and can cause scratches. Their bristles are not intended to be used on delicate, highly polished surfaces. WristClean watch brushes are tested on watches and designed for watches.