HOW TO CLEAN YOUR WATCH:
Water-resistant vs watches that are not water-resistant:
- For watches that are water-resistant, you can spray or foam your watch directly with WristClean’s Watch Cleaner.
- For watches that are NOT water-resistant, you can spray or foam your microfiber cloth and wipe your watch surfaces, instead of spraying or foaming your watch directly.
For watches that are water-resistant:
Spray or Foam Your Watch
- Spray or foam the exterior of your watch first. Foamy sudds act as a “wet lubricant.” Ensure watch cleaner is generously applied to the case, crystal, bracelet, or rubber strap.
- This step is pivotal prior to using a brush or microfiber to avoid scratching/micro-marring on highly polished surfaces.
Massage with your Fingers or Use a Watch Brush
- Use your fingers to gently massage the exterior of your wristwatch. The formula will gently lift dirt and impurities from the watch surface.
- Use a brush if necessary to clean your watch crevices of impurities. Always wet the brush bristles before use. If possible, use on highly polished surfaces sparingly and with best judgment.
Dry and Wipe Surfaces
- Rinsing with water is optional and unnecessary, however rinsing with water is preferred to rinse away impurities emulsified by watch cleaner.
- Use a microfiber cloth to absorb liquid from your watch surface and to dry the majority of your watch.
- Follow up by using a second microfiber cloth to absorb remaining liquid and to wipe clean your watch’s surfaces.